Delicious flavored butter perfect for spreading on tea biscuits or scones.
· 1 Tablespoon White Zinfandel Blush
· 5 Tablespoons butter, softened
· 1 large strawberry, quartered
· 1 teaspoon maple syrup
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor, blender or hand mixer. Blend until smooth.
2. Transfer to plastic wrap, roll into a cylinder shape. Leave butter in plastic wrap.
3. Place butter in the refrigerator for several hours until hardened.
4. Once hardened, unwrap and slice into rounds.
Instead of rolling the butter in plastic wrap, pack a small jar or container with the butter. Cover and chill until hardened. Store butter in the refrigerator up to two weeks. NOTE: It is tempting to add lots of strawberry but to much can make the butter watery.
*Tea biscuits made by Pekara Bakery in Bedford.